UNSHAKEABLE LIVE: HOW TO BE CONFIDENT WHEN YOU'RE NERVOUS is a 2-hour introductory online class about how to build self-confidence, based on the bestselling book "Unshakeable: How to Be Confident When You're Nervous".
By the end of this class, you should be able to:
- Understand the power of the mind in affecting your current state of being.
- Organize your thoughts to combat overthinking and to pinpoint the sources of your nervousness.
- Modify your negative thoughts with positive and productive ways of seeing your current situation.
- Uses Google Hangout on Air, no prior installation/registration needed.
- Interact with Aiman Azlan in real time.
- No limit on the number of students who can join.
- Learn without leaving the comfort of your home.
- 2-hours of intensive content, with extras not included in the book.
- 30-minute live Q&A to get instant answers.
- Free downloadable worksheets to aid learning.
- 7-day access to class recording post-class for review.
Aiman Azlan is an international motivational speaker with over 7 years of experience in the field.
His main focus is on confidence building and communication skills, particularly among the youth.
He graduated with a degree in Biology and Psychology from University of Toronto, Canada.
He is currently doing his masters degree in counselling at UUM, Kedah.
To know more about him, visit aimanazlan.com