OVERWHELMED: HOW TO CONQUER EVERYDAY STRESS is a 2-hour online class about how to effectively manage daily stress and maintain mental wellbeing.
By the end of this class, you should be able to:
- Understand what goes on in your body and mind when you are overwhelmed with stress.
- Differentiate between positive stress and negative stress, and why the differentiation matters.
- Pinpoint the source of stress and tackle the problem straight from the source.
- Equip yourself with practical mental tricks and tools to effectively manage your stress.
Aiman Azlan is an international motivational speaker with over 7 years of experience in the field.
His main focus is on confidence building and communication skills, particularly among the youth.
He graduated with a degree in Biology and Psychology from University of Toronto, Canada.
He is currently doing his masters degree in counselling at UUM, Kedah.
To know more about him, visit aimanazlan.com
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Pre-class supplementary materials.
- Practical worksheets to aid learning.
- 2-hour of intense content and Q&A.
- 7-day access to class recording after the class.
- Post-class quiz to aid review.