- Be Confident, and You Might Surprise Yourself
- 4 Signs That You Love What You Study In University
- 27.02.17 @ INTEC Shah Alam
- 3 Misconceptions About Studying Overseas
- Do You Have Something to Tell the Malaysia's Prime Minister?
- You Don't Have to Face Problems Alone
- Confidence, English Speaking, and Malaysian Students
- SPEAK UP! Kelantan
- One Thing I Learned From The "Evil" Western Culture
- Interview Tip: Just Be You, The Confident You
- This is the Worst Day of My Life
- Do I Need to Know Grammar?
- Top 5 English Youtube Channels You Should Subscribe To
- 3 Things to Know About My 4th Book
- Hashtags Are Not Enough
- How My Family Spent Our Ramadan 2016
- 3 Unrealistic Expectations That Fuel Your Fear of Mistakes
- Posting Pictures of Children Online
- 3 Hard Truths You Have to Swallow If You've Ever Been Teased
- Do You Have To Speak English All The Time? Nope.
- 4 English Skills Your Emotion is Overlooking
- Think Your English is Bad? Think Again.
- Ramadan: Calm Before the Dawn
- Is It Possible to Forgive and Forget?
- Using Fear to Control Our Children
- The Real Orphan
- Where Did My Money Go?!
- Want to Get Married? Clean Your Toilet!
- Without Mercy, Knowledge is Dead
- My Analysis of the Wang Hantaran Fight
- If You Publicize Your Good Deed, Then You Are Not Sincere. Really?
- Does Your Child Cry When You Leave For Work?
- Taking Pictures Without Permission
- How To Get Things Done
- What Is Your University Investment?
- Dealing With Parents About Marriage
- Relationship: The Greatest Gift A Parent Can Give To A Child
- 2 Years Of Marriage
- Relationship: I Don't Know If I Should Marry My Fiancee
- National Security Council (NSC) Bill 2015: Do You Feel Secured?
- The Purpose of a Student
- I Don't Do Politics
- Let Me Motivate You
- What's Best For You
- The Illusion of Invincibility
- Be Thankful, Be Quiet
- When I Was Your Age
- The Complexity of a Simple Cell
- [SPONSORED] Asus ZenFone 2: Capturing Memories
- Self-worth: Is Life Unfair?
- I Don't Know
- Skinny, but Fat
- The Internet is Public
- Becoming a Better Person
- Moving On
- Community: Is It Our Fault That Muslims Are Leaving Islam?
- Parents: So Close, Yet So Far
- The Burden of Debts
- People, Labels, and Intellectual Racism
- Focus on the Solution
- Be Honest With Our Leaders
- Book Notes: Simplicity Parenting (Chapter One)
- Is Idealistic Realistic?
- Love Remains
- Memorization is not Education
- The Problem with Human Problems
- Don't Judge the World by Its Cover
- The True Measure of a Man's Character
- Live Simply, So That Others May Simply Live
- 5 Things We Need to Know About Change
- K-Pop Hugs and Kisses
- 7 Questions About Self-confidence
- Sensitivity in Times of Crisis
- Community: How Do I Erase My Past?
- A One-Year-Old Husband
- Community: If We Are United, Then Why Do We Have Multiple Jemaahs?
- Relationship: We Broke Up, But I Can't Stop Thinking About Him
- Your Effort Matters More
- Do Not Underestimate People
- Relationship: I Think My Roommate Doesn't Pray. What Should I Do?
- Relationship: How Do I Concentrate in My Solah (Prayer)?
- General: How Do I Become a Youtuber?
- Community: Does ISIS Represent Islam?
- Video Making on a Tablet
- My Video Making Process
- Pen and Paper
- Self-worth: My Beauty is a "Curse"
- Education: Finding Passion Is Difficult
- I Want To Repent, But...
- English Speaking Workshop: Discover Your Confidence
- Family: Ihsan (Excellence) with Difficult Parents
- Relationship: Almost All Of My Friends Have Boyfriends, Except Me. Why?
- Sharing Is (Not Necessarily) Caring
- Depression: A Lack of Faith in God?
- Public Speaking: A Valuable Skill
- Family: I Don't Come From A Religious Background
- Relationship: The Break Up
- Public Shaming: Shame On Us
- How Do You Save 5 Million Lives?
- Someone Ridiculed My Ambition
- It's All Good
- Giving Da'wah to Our Family Members
- Education: Passion is an Option
- 3 Reasons Why We Shouldn't Cheat On Exams
- Modesty is a Part of Faith
- How to Get Ideas Out of Your Brain
- Am I Marrying the Right Way, or Right Away?
- A 20-Minute Brainvomit
- Don't Believe Everything I Say
- How to Make 70 Excuses for Other People
- Mental Health: The Elephant in the Room
- When You Say "I Do"
- Lowering the Water Line
- Why Do Students Cheat on Exams?
- The Battle Within: En Garde!
- The Battle Within: Know Thy Enemy
- Why Getting Married Right Away Isn't The Way To Go
- From Single Aiman To Married Aiman: A Letter
- Between No Emotions, Being Emotional, and Being Too Emotional
- "Dad, I Want To Get Married"
- 23 Blessings That I Am Grateful For
- 4 Things To Do After Graduation
- The Parallel between Islamic Scholarship and Medical Discipline
- Fear of the Blank Page
- A Conversation About Friendship
- The Desire to Study Overseas
- Confessions of Procrastinating Me
- How to Improve Your English
- Eid Cards - Name List
- Ramadan Reflection Day 30: The Fragrance Of Ramadan Remains
- Ramadan Reflection Day 29: The Ups and Downs of Istiqamah
- Ramadan Reflection Day 28: Towards The End Of Ramadan
- Ramadan Reflection Day 27: When Is Laylatul Qadr?
- Ramadan Reflection Day 26: Will This Be On The Test?
- Ramadan Reflection Day 25: Hope for the Ummah at 2am in the Morning
- Ramadan Reflection Day 24: I'm Still Fasting
- Ramadan Reflection Day 23: I Love Dogs
- Ramadan Reflection Day 22: Stealing Childhoods
- "Zammiluni" (Cover Me)
- Ramadan Reflection Day 21: The Day I Stopped Eating Rice
- Ramadan Reflection Day 20: A Radical Seed in a Land of Possibilities
- Ramadan Reflection Day 19: A Case for Diverse Intelligence
- Ramadan Reflection Day 18: Living in the Present
- Ramadan Reflection Day 17: Community of Healers
- Ramadan Reflection Day 16: The Father That I Am
- Ramadan Reflection Day 15: Being Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
- Ramadan Reflection Day 14: Humanity is Our Concern
- Ramadan Reflection Day 13: It's Time To Wake Up
- Ramadan Reflection Day 12: You Can Do It!
- Ramadan Reflection Day 11: In Defense of Shyness
- Ramadan Reflection Day 10: Eye on the Prize
- Ramadan Reflection Day 9: Beyond Hunger and Thirst
- Ramadan Reflection Day 8: The Day I Met a Jew
- Ramadan Reflection Day 7: The Underrated Mind
- Ramadan Reflection Day 6: One by One
- Ramadan Reflection Day 5: It's About Time
- Ramadan Reflection Day 4: In the Heat of the Moment
- Ramadan Reflection Day 3: A Day Without Social Media
- Ramadan Reflection Day 2: Being Anonymous
- Ramadan Reflection Day 1: Sound Methodologies Keep Us Grounded
- Ramadan: #QuranInMyHeart
- A Hijab Story
- On Building Your Confidence
- Simple Beauty
- On Finding Your Potential
- A Tribute to My Dad
- Copy-and-Paste Da'wah
- Sincerity is a Battlefield
- Don't Assume. Instead, Ask.
- The Garbage Collectors
- Making the Right Choice for University
- The Internet: A Blessing Or A Curse?
- Moving Up in Education
- 5/5/2013 - Malaysian General Election
- Seek Wisdom: Anywhere, Anytime, Anyone
- Never Despair
- No Politics in Islam?
- Off to Higher Standards and a Better Understanding
- Stand Out!
- 5 Tashahhud and 1 Umma
- Is She Ready for Marriage?
- A Dumbfounding Question
- Untapped Potential
- How to Pursue Marriage the Halal Way
- What is Psychology?
- Four Moments in Prayer
- In the Pursuit of Marriage