A Conversation About Friendship
A 20-minute conversation about friendship with Zeyara, a friend and a fellow Youtuber. I asked on Facebook and Twitter for questions about friendship. I took some of them and we answered them here.
Since it's 20 minutes long, I provided a content list in the video description if you want don't want to watch the whole thing and want to jump to certain questions (click on the timelinks). These are the questions we answered in this video:
- How do you know a friend is actually a good friend?
- How do you reprimand a friend without hurting his/her feelings?
- Why is it hard to be close to some people? Is it us, or them?
- Why can't friendship last?
- How to accept our friends just the way they are?
- Can parents be our friend?
- How to find a good friend?
- How do you continue friendship even though you've separated?
Zeyara is going to the Caribbeans to further his studies so this might be our last time hanging out with each other. May Allah bless him wherever he may be. Ameen.
A special thanks to Abdulkareem Tattan who generously opened up his home for us to record the video and for his hospitality. He made a cameo at the end of the video.